Are you looking for a change? Tired of working in a less-than-stellar atmosphere?
Then come and check out Packers Plus Energy Services!
We have a world-class manufacturing facility that is big, bright, well-organized and on the cutting edge of technology. If you're motivated and stimulated by innovation, then this the place for you. We work hard and play hard.
Join us and together we'll contribute to greater success.
Primary Role Focus
Ensure product parts are picked and put away accurately.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collect items from pick list for projects
- Follows Packers Plus processes, procedures and work instructions
- Complete warehouse processes
- Maintain cleanliness of work space to ensure a safe work environment
- Report any discrepancies with products to Warehouse Organizer or Warehouse Floor Supervisor
- Provide assistance in training new employees
- Ensure compliance with Packers Plus Health and Safety Program
Experience and Skills
- Warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- Experience driving Forklifts and Reaches an asset
- Read, write and speak English
Education and Training
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent preferred
- Customer intimacy
- Operational excellence
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Attention to Detail
- Sense of urgency
- Knowledge of warehouse processes
- Shipping/Receiving knowledge is an asset
Physical and Safety Requirements
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs
- Reach and counterbalance safety certification
- Subject to post-incident and reasonable-cause drug & alcohol testing
- Position is Safety Sensitive and subject to a pre-employment medical assessment and drug & alcohol testing
We thank all candidates for their application, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.